atcguild.com is maintained by Air Traffic
Controllers Guild (India) and is subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
1. This Site and the information, names, images, pictures, logo's and icons regarding or relating to
ATC Guild (India), the companies/organizations/events presented in and/or on this Web Site, their respective products and services are provided "AS IS" and on an "AS AVAILABLE" basis without any representation or endorsement made and without
warranty of any kind, whether expressed or implied, including, but not limited to the implied
warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. In no event shall
ATC Guild (India) or the companies presented on this Web Site, its contractors or respective employees, be liable for any damages, including without limitation, special, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data or profits,
whether in action of contract, negligence or other tortuous action, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of this Web Site.
2. This Web Site may include publications and/or documents with technical inaccuracies or typographical errors that will be corrected as they are discovered at
ATC Guild (India)'s sole discretion. Also, changes are periodically added to the information contained herein. These corrections and changes may be incorporated into this Web Site at a late date.
ATC Guild (India) may at any time make modifications, improvements and/or changes to these Terms and Conditions, the information, names,
images, pictures, logos and icons described in the publications or the products and services referred to within, with or without notice. As the Internet is maintained independently at thousands of sites around the world, the information, names, images, pictures, logo's and icons that may be accessed may originate outside the boundaries of
the Guild's Web Site. Therefore, ATC Guild (India) excludes any obligation or responsibility regarding any content derived, obtained, accessed within, through or outside
the Guild's own Web Site.
3. The names, images, logos and pictures identifying products and services of companies present on this Web Site are proprietary marks of these respective companies and/or its subsidiaries or affiliates. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication,
estoppels or otherwise any license or right under any patent or trademark of ATC
Guild (India) or any third party. Except as expressly provided above, nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any license or right under
ATC Guild's copyright or other intellectual property rights.
4. atcguild.com provides access to international data on products and services, and, therefore, may contain references or cross references to products and services that are not (readily) available in any particular country. Such reference does not imply that it is intended that these products and services will be marketed in your country. All actions resulting from a search of this data must be related to solutions using only products and services announced in your country.
5. All copyrights regarding atcguild.com remain with
ATC Guild (India).
6. IF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE NOT ACCEPTED IN FULL, THE USE OF THIS WEB SITE MUST BE TERMINATED IMMEDIATELY.